Micro Freedom

Jhwk

With apologies to Paul Williams and Kermit the Frog:

Why are there so many threads about micros

And what's on guardrail inside?

Micros aren't caches, but only illusions,

Some people have nothing better to hide.

So we've been told and some choose to believe it

I know they're wrong, wait and see.

Someday we'll stop it, the mico infection

The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Hey Jeremy, how about a separate area under the general discussions just for micros. Then I could have another area to ignore while cruising the threads (geocoinage, The Travel Bug, Ham radio). :unsure:

Or better yet, a separate area just for trolling.

Edited by Bill & Tammy

:o

very nice :unsure:

:mad::(

perfect

what're you people? republicans? stop trying to force your beliefs on others.

nice

so that means you must be a democrat with no sense of humor? :mad:

fallacy of false alternative - you've assumed that one must be one or the other - and if I didn't have a sense of humor, I wouldn't be smiling while I'm typing this. I also wouldn't be reading these forums at all. I also wouldn't have posted what I posted earlier.

You've also assumed that I am not a republican who is willing to poke fun at myself (or yourself for that matter).

Also, I should mention that I don't believe in emoticons and that I'm a Frysbeterian.

nice

so that means you must be a democrat with no sense of humor? :laughing:

fallacy of false alternative - you've assumed that one must be one or the other - and if I didn't have a sense of humor, I wouldn't be smiling while I'm typing this. I also wouldn't be reading these forums at all. I also wouldn't have posted what I posted earlier.

You've also assumed that I am not a republican who is willing to poke fun at myself (or yourself for that matter).

Also, I should mention that I don't believe in emoticons and that I'm a Frysbeterian.

Then be prepared for bad assumptions made against you and your tongue in cheek remarks. :laughing: If you don't emote, your plain text will represent the reader's perception unless you're careful enough to type in the extras to indicate you're just kidding.

nice

so that means you must be a democrat with no sense of humor? :laughing:

Then be prepared for bad assumptions made against you and your tongue in cheek remarks. :laughing: If you don't emote, your plain text will represent the reader's perception unless you're careful enough to type in the extras to indicate you're just kidding.

I can't decide whether to type "fine by me" or "INCONCEIVABLE." I'll let you kids decide...

oh...and found a micro a few days back - it was lame - but they aren't all.

How can you not believe they exist??? Every time you post to the forums they're in a box on the left of what you're typing. Here's some just to prove to you that emoticons do exist: :laughing:;):laughing::ph34r::laughing::ph34r:

How can you not believe they exist??? Every time you post to the forums they're in a box on the left of what you're typing. Here's some just to prove to you that emoticons do exist: :laughing:;):laughing::ph34r::laughing::ph34r:

Ah, yes...I also once saw David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty dissappear...and yet I somehow believe that to be trickery. I do see, however that you are an emoticon enabler. I'm sure no good can come of it.