New To Caching

BC

I'm new too. I have a Garmin Rino 120, chosen mostly because it was what I could get with my company brownie points. We've found 2 caches, and the first stage of a multi-stage. We'll get back to that one, it was a very buggy evening, and the crankiness was setting in.

I could use some advise regarding software for downloading waypoints, so far I've just been typing them in.

During my time in the Infantry, I was forced to use a PLUGER. 3 hours later after reading the manual and doing as it said, we finally had 2 of them initilized. Woo Woo! Well, all was good until we put them in use. It cycled so slow you were lucky to navigate and when you did get co-ords, it wasnt accurate.

Thank GOD I took my Megallen GPS-315 with me, it had MGRS built in (back in the day, it was a rare datum), I used it (as I did before) to get within 20 feet of my target.

I *hope* that the current s are much better, else theres gonna be a lot of lost soldiers out there!

11B out...