The All New Groundspeak Uk Pub Quiz!

Thanks.....all of my questions are answered quickly too.

Carrying on with the what do these have in common theme.........What is the connection between Ruby, Teddy, Offa, Lucy, Sadie and a famous politician?

Thanks.....all of my questions are answered quickly too.

Carrying on with the what do these have in common theme.........What is the connection between Ruby, Teddy, Offa, Lucy, Sadie and a famous politician?

I know that Lucy and Sadie are David Blunketts guide dogs, so I'll go with that.

Never heard of Ruby, Teddy and Offa though so I might be wrong.

(A friend of mine has a dog called Sadie. Would make a terrible guide dog though - unless you fancy chasing rabbits through the brambles at 30mph! <_< )

Edited by Nediam

I delight in my obvious ignorance of the Eurovision 'award points to your neighbouring country' contest. :rolleyes:

Does the band's name have any of these words in it?: Blood / Hammer / Death / Axe / Thor / Skull / Thunder / Kill(er/ing/ed/ers/s)

Edited by Simply Paul

Which mid-20th century author, now slowly coming back into fashion, wrote ' They Found Atlantis ' ?

civilised

Arthur C. Clarke ???

Has he gone out of fashion yet ? :)

Nope

Well I think the 'little boy' connection didn't exactly raise his popularity.

Martin

Edited by Team Maddie UK

Which mid-20th century author, now slowly coming back into fashion, wrote ' They Found Atlantis ' ?

civilised

Arthur C. Clarke ???

Has he gone out of fashion yet ? :)

Nope

Well I think the 'little boy' connection didn't exactly raise his popularity.

Martin

I forgot about that :) - but 2001 - A Space Oddysey still lives on :D

civilised

:) At the risk of aggravating my withdrawal symptoms from this thread I'll offer Neville Shute

He's great - but not the one :)

Sorry