Very Tiny Containers

I've seen some Nano containers (well, they're listed as micros, but they are much smaller) - the tube is maybe a half inch long, one end screws into the other, and the outside diameter of the container is maybe 1/8 inch, or a little bigger. They are generally attached by fishing line, since anything bigger wouldn't fit through the loop at the one end. The 2-3 I've seen are generally green in color. Does anyone know what these are or where you could get them?

I've seen some Nano containers (well, they're listed as micros, but they are much smaller) - the tube is maybe a half inch long, one end screws into the other, and the outside diameter of the container is maybe 1/8 inch, or a little bigger. They are generally attached by fishing line, since anything bigger wouldn't fit through the loop at the one end. The 2-3 I've seen are generally green in color. Does anyone know what these are or where you could get them?

sounds like nitroglycerin capsules. no idea where to find them - maybe Ebay? I know that magnetic nanos are sold there (a little smaller - about the size of a pencil eraser, with no where to tie fishing line to), I would expect these are too

On a side note, is sort of bothers me that we seem to be placing more and more micros and less and less ammo cans. I can carry a travel bug around all day hunting a suitable place to drop it....

I agree... I had a TB that I carried around for 6 1/2 months before I found a suitable location. It was an extremely large TB that didn't even fit an ammo can so I had to find a unique location. But the majority of the spots in the area were small and micro urban caches that would not be a good location. I finally found a spot for it in CT.

Amen to that. I found an ammo can cache the other day with three TBs, but two of them used cuddly stuffed critters as travellers. I left them there (and they'd been there for a LONG time) simply because they'd be darn difficult to place. Ironically, the last cache I found on the business trip - 300 miles from home - was a .50-cal ammo can that was almost empty. It figures.