Anyone Sold Your 60cs For A 60csx

I'm going on a 4 state trip and juggling how I want to load the topo 24 and the metro guide and the regular topo cause I don't want to bring my laptop....everything I want adds up to 150MB. I'm really considering taking a big loss and just upgrading.....2 questions...

How is that 1GB Sandisk card working....slow?

how much were you able to sell your 60CS for?

Thanx in advance for any replies.

I'm going on a 4 state trip and juggling how I want to load the topo 24 and the metro guide and the regular topo cause I don't want to bring my laptop....everything I want adds up to 150MB. I'm really considering taking a big loss and just upgrading.....2 questions...

How is that 1GB Sandisk card working....slow?

how much were you able to sell your 60CS for?

Thanx in advance for any replies.

Hi, I had the same issue.. .wanted to load multi states and wanted to sell my CS. I sold my CS on eBay RIGHT after the x came out and got 280. Included a pelican case and a recharged and 4 batteries. All of which I planed to upgrade.

I bought a 512meg chip for 40 bucks and loaded every state from Michigan to California if you draw a diagonal line across the US. It takes forever to load over a usb1.0 to my card reader but I will not have to change anytime soon.

So for about 150 I upgraded to a x.

Well worth it other than the slow arse acquire time compared to the CS.

my 2 cents

Anthony

I did sell my 60cs for a 60csx... However I did it right as the new x series were announced... So I feel like I was treated fairly on both ends I sold my 60cs for a pretty good deal through the garage sale... And got a good deal on my 60csx through lake powell marine....

Hmmm I wonder how my 60cs is doing... I should track down who I sold it to, and make sure everything is going well.

kgag.

I have a 60cs and drool everytime I read about the ability of the 60CSX to hold a signal under tree cover. This is one area I have noticed that really effects my 60CS. At this time I am unable to justify the additional cost with the boss.

I guess I could leave my 60Cs on the roof of my car "accidentally" and drive away like some people I know, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

I know that when I finally do upgrade I will go to the 60CX. The barometer and compass are features on my 60CS that I never used often enough to justify the additional expense.