Benchmark Contest Stats Page Updated

Astro_D

Ok folks,

The stats page is finally updated. Sorry it took so long, I have been out of town a lot the last two weeks.

I also finally added the "full stats" page. Find your tab at the bottom and see how you break down. This one takes a LONG time to upload to my server so it will not be updated regularly. Maybe once per month or so.

In case you misplaced the web page it is as follows: http://personalpages.tds.net/~ddewitt/

As Katrina posted earlier, sorry it took so long. If anybody has the spare time to do it faster, please step up and we will be happy to let you run with it. :)

Don

Don and Katrina,

This is great! John says that he could not have done anywhere near that good - (and he is right :):) ).

Thank you for all your diligence and time consuming work on this. We sure do appreciate both of you!

Happy hunting - when you can find the time...

Shirley & John

PS; Remember, we did our 'Push' on our vacation while we were driving miles from home. Now, we will not be able to get very many more as easily, so now is your chance to catch up and surpass us....have fun!

Edited by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders)

Don and Katrina,

This is great! John says that he could not have done anywhere near that good - (and he is right :):) ).

Thank you for all your diligence and time consuming work on this. We sure do appreciate both of you!

Happy hunting - when you can find the time...

Shirley & John

PS; Remember, we did our 'Push' on our vacation while we were driving miles from home. Now, we will not be able to get very many more as easily, so now is your chance to catch up and surpass us....have fun!

We are having fun and remember our stats are listed just for fun as we are not actually signed up for the competition. Less stress and less expensive on gas, etc... :D

Heads up to anyone else using Firefox. Clicking on the link (or the one I bookmarked last month) takes me to the OLD page (4/16 version). I decided to try Internet Explorer, and no problem, I get the new one. My Firefox is ver 1.5.0.3. Very strange. No idea how that can even happen.

Anyway, thanks for the update! And, keep up the good work. We really do appreciiate it.

Heads up to anyone else using Firefox. Clicking on the link (or the one I bookmarked last month) takes me to the OLD page (4/16 version). I decided to try Internet Explorer, and no problem, I get the new one. My Firefox is ver 1.5.0.3. Very strange. No idea how that can even happen.

Anyway, thanks for the update! And, keep up the good work. We really do appreciiate it.

Most likely it is a cached page on your computer. If you refresh the page it should get the new page.

Most likely it is a cached page on your computer. If you refresh the page it should get the new page.

Yes, that happened to us with the older version of Firefox. I just clicked on 'refresh' and there were all of the updated numbers.

When we update our own little webpage (for the rock lover) in IE, and then go back to Firefox, we have to refresh the page each time. So, I knew what to do right away...sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Shirley~

<_< Well folks, sleep deprevation has gotten to me. The stats page is updated-kind of. I accidentally saved and posted the summary page as the index page. So everybody can see where they are at but I lost the frames that normally surround the page.

Will correct it after the holiday weekend.

AstroDon