The Golem...

doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's another yet another congratulatory one - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :wacko:

Thanks

The Haggis Hunter doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's yet another whinge about congratulatory threads - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :laughing:

Thanks

doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's another yet another congratulatory one - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :laughing:

Thanks

I was going to put this on my ignore list, then realised it was not another congrats thread :wacko:

doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's another yet another congratulatory one - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :wacko:

Thanks

The Haggis Hunter doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's yet another whinge about congratulatory threads - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :wacko:

Thanks

But, but - oh never mind.... :laughing:

doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's another yet another congratulatory one - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :laughing:

Thanks

The Haggis Hunter doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's yet another whinge about congratulatory threads - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :wacko:

Thanks

I think you missed the point :wacko:

Thanks

The Haggis Hunter doesn't like clicking on a thread to discover it's yet another whinge about congratulatory threads - please put a bit more information in the title so I know not to read it! :rolleyes:

Thanks

I think you missed the point :unsure:

Nope, I don't think I did? I call it sarcasm, others would call it the lowest form of wit!! :unsure:

For what it is worth I totally agree with the point. Perhaps one way forward is proceeding congratulation threads with "Congratulations: ", general discussion prints with "Discussion: " and I nee to get something off my chest threads with "Moan: "? It is not that likely to catch on in my opinion but worth a try.

For what it is worth I totally agree with the point. Perhaps one way forward is proceeding congratulation threads with "Congratulations: ", general discussion prints with "Discussion: " and I nee to get something off my chest threads with "Moan: "? It is not that likely to catch on in my opinion but worth a try.

Wouldn't it just be easier to put the congratulation threads in the special congratulations topic that is pinned at the top of the page? :rolleyes: