Trackable South Carolina Geocoin

Deliveryguy428

Maybe the wrong place for this, but I still waiting on 2 South Carolina geocoins that I have paid for (seams like ages ago). Can anyone shead any light on this? Tried to find another thread for answers and could not find. Thank you very much.

Try here...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...dpost&p=2042329

yeah, I paid Dec 1, kids are grown, off to college, planning my retirement, zzzzzzzzzz :laughing:

Thanks harlas. You done GOOD!

You know the debate is either REALLY good or your in REALLY big trouble when you have more then one Mod coming in to post on a topic. I'll choose the really good debate choice :laughing:

The SCGA coin that was mentioned was done by Sissy-n-CR follow the link posted and that should help if you have any questions

So, the SOUTH CAROLINA TRACKABLE COIN is in the works, art work will be shown once it is decided exactly what will be on the coin.

Any other questions e-mail me or DiskDevil

Due to the nature of this topic, and the misunderstandings that occured, I would like to make a request that the moderators please change the thread to "SOUTH CAROLINA TRACKABLE GEOCOIN" to avoid future conflicts. I apologize to the caching community in general for going so far off topic. I agree we need to retire the word "official". :laughing: