!new Cache!

codeman3

Thanks for the heads up Codeman!

Some don't realize what a relatively remote area you live in and how few cachers live around you. I for one often miss new caches up your way unless I'm really looking for them. Now I have a reason to take my favorite ride across the Ridge Road again!

I was up your way earlier this fall and found an excellent spot to place a cache. I've been looking for a local who may be interested in doing something there. Drop me an e-mail if your interested.

Thanks again.

Salvelinus

Some don't realize what a relatively remote area you live in and how few cachers live around you. I for one often miss new caches up your way unless I'm really looking for them. Now I have a reason to take my favorite ride across the Ridge Road again!

I was up your way earlier this fall and found an excellent spot to place a cache. I've been looking for a local who may be interested in doing something there. Drop me an e-mail if your interested.

Thanks again.

Salvelinus

THANQ!!! some people r just ignorent!!!

Yes some are... some can't see a whole bunch of smileys on a post either.

I saw them just fine. I also saw the rolleyes, lol, smirk and "dark" smiley too. The OP is new, cut him some slack and be glad he's participating.

Salvelinus

I wasn't talking to you.

what ever, ya know you try to be nice and tell some body that you just placed a cache so they dont miss it and you get a smart remark and response so from know on I'll keep my flippin' mouth shut and if anyone wants to know if I place another you can email me and i will email u if i place another one! :o

what ever, ya know you try to be nice and tell some body that you just placed a cache so they dont miss it and you get a smart remark and response so from know on I'll keep my flippin' mouth shut and if anyone wants to know if I place another you can email me and i will email u if i place another one! :o

Basically all SAWKS said was "Maybe we should get off the forums and go find the cache." Then you slammed him. He wasn't being a smart alek at all.

Basically all SAWKS said was "Maybe we should get off the forums and go find the cache." Then you slammed him. He wasn't being a smart alek at all.

so what cant this SAWKS defend himself? as i said before im done.

Hello from your friendly forum moderator. I am posting to ask everyone to take a deep breath, step away from the thread, and maybe go find a cache. Go find Codeman3's cache if you're nearby. Or if you're Codeman3, go find someone else's cache. Salvelinus hides great caches, maybe find one of his. :o

Codeman3, I appreciate the participation of an enthusiastic newcomer. But this is the fourth thread you've started about your cache. Most caches don't even get one thread. Perhaps the comment you're taking offense to relates to that fact. I really don't think anyone is trying to offend you.

In any case, your cache is requiring quite a bit of forum moderator attention. Please don't make me stop this car! :)

Thanks again.

Salvelinus

According to his profile, he lives in Lancaster, not Renovo. I've been in and around that small town, camped nearby. It is a lovely area of northern PA; we return there occasionally and I will be glad to have a cache to seek there. Thank you, codeman.

your welcome. :o

Thanks again.

Salvelinus

According to his profile, he lives in Lancaster, not Renovo. I've been in and around that small town, camped nearby. It is a lovely area of northern PA; we return there occasionally and I will be glad to have a cache to seek there. Thank you, codeman.