Today's Cacher

Haffy

NFA is correct.

Several months ago our server was hit by a hacker who destroyed our site and database. It took awhile to restore everything which led to a delay in getting our online issue posted.

That delay carried over to the next month's issue so we decided to forgo a Jan issue and get us back on track.

I don't see this being a problem going forward.

(And no, it wasn't Amish Hacker - or so he says.)

Seems like there is a "Where's my magazine?" thread every month or so. Does Today's Cacher have reliability problems?

Everytime I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on subscribing I see another comment. :lol:

Besides a few "members only articles" the majority of the on line magazine is free. There is no need to subscribe.

Next month will be our 2 year anniversary and January was the first month we didn't publish for reason pointed out by others.

So continue to enjoy the on line magazine and forgive us is we are late sometimes. Everyone who works for the magazine has a real full time job. The magazine is done on a voluntary basis and no one is paid for their work.

El Diablo

MD - Email El Diablo and he'll fix it for you.

I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the magazine. We could always use a few more writers and contributors. It's really not that hard.

Just write an article and submit it to us!

Or if you have an idea and want some help, email one of the staff.