Chester Meet - Mr And Mrs Santa Hijacks....

HazelS

Just a quick note to say thanks to Dave - Mancunian Pyrocacher for organising last night.

A REALLY well attended event, a good location and great company.

Thanks Dave!

(PS - it's NOT true what Bargee says - that we were chucked out cos the bar staff wanted to go home, oh, ok...maybe it's VERY close to the truth!!)

Edited by HazelS

A big thanks to everyone for coming B) I hope everone had a good time! It's now back to the normal Non Events at the Mill :). I can promise everyone that the TB draw was not fixed just because Brownie won another prize (3 of our events on the trot :)).

Hazel when we left you were all behaving yourselfs, I hope you havn't got us all banned from the Mill :)

Dave

No-one is stepping on my toes. The Chester meets are only ever meant to be informal and an excuse for a chat and a drink. Who says we can't have both? I like the idea of Frodsham anyway. I've never been to the Helter Skelter and it's in the Good Beer Guide.

I can confirm that the beer is excellent :rolleyes:

Will have to try and get some time to go and check it out :( for a potential event

No-one is stepping on my toes. The Chester meets are only ever meant to be informal and an excuse for a chat and a drink. Who says we can't have both? I like the idea of Frodsham anyway. I've never been to the Helter Skelter and it's in the Good Beer Guide.

I can confirm that the beer is excellent :mad:

Will have to try and get some time to go and check it out :mad: for a potential event

Is that an excuse for a night out?

Will Cath sign your pass again after the Chester Event??

Lets get it organised!!!! (you *KNOW* I'm an events junkie now!)