Looking To Start My Collection

GEOJuice

Looks like there are several of the "georgia" Ontario coins listed on e-bay.

wow, that is tough to spell out here after going so long avoid it <_<

they are called because they were put out by someone in GA, with cooperation and design input from Ontario geocachers.

also, there is a thread here about the GAS coin:

GAS geocoin thread which is a trackable put out by a canadian cacher.

I greatly appreciate all the information given. a few more questions and I'm sure I'll be on my way...

Is there another place, besides Ebay, where one can purchase coins??? most collectors trade coins, do the sell some of the coins they have for trade???

One of the forum's reader sent me an email and offered to send me a coin... unfortunatly i deleted the email by accident and did not have a chance to thank this person for his/her great generosity. If you may, please send me an email again so I can thatnk you on a more personal basis.

L4F/LQG

I greatly appreciate all the information given. a few more questions and I'm sure I'll be on my way...

Is there another place, besides Ebay, where one can purchase coins??? most collectors trade coins, do the sell some of the coins they have for trade???

One of the forum's reader sent me an email and offered to send me a coin... unfortunatly i deleted the email by accident and did not have a chance to thank this person for his/her great generosity. If you may, please send me an email again so I can thatnk you on a more personal basis.

L4F/LQG

Just watch this forum. There are other sites which arent talked about any longer but if you watch it, you will find coins for sale/trade. e... isnt the only place to get coins, just one of the places.

nielsenc

Read the pinned threads at the top of the geocoin forums, there is a lot of information in the newcomers guide to help you get started. Included is a pinned trading thread to help you get started on a collection. Any new thread posted is probably a good place to start too for coins :) Only geocaching trackable coins can be posted for sale as per the recent new guidelines, and the Canada geocoin is trackable on the .ca site, not on gc.com, so you might have to look for an older thread and contact the people there.

L4F/LQG

Email sent.