Best Price For Gpsmap 60 Csx ?

freeday

@Mystery Ink

GREAT PRICE!

Resellerrating: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1969.html

And they also deliver outside Canada/US.

JUST ORDERED!

Thank you :tired::blink::(

yes it is a great price bu it looks like they do not take returns on this item. If you are going to get it do it now. I spoke w/tiger gps after I ordered mine for 418.00 as the prices went up to 499.00 they said that Garmin does not allow a delars price to go below a certin ammount on items that are preordered. But he said that I would still get my order price. He said that they had to raise the price when Garmin informed them of their pollicy. So get it now before Garmin finds out about the low price.

@Mystery Ink

GREAT PRICE!

Resellerrating: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1969.html

And they also deliver outside Canada/US.

JUST ORDERED!

Thank you  :)  :lol:  :)

yes it is a great price bu it looks like they do not take returns on this item. If you are going to get it do it now. I spoke w/tiger gps after I ordered mine for 418.00 as the prices went up to 499.00 they said that Garmin does not allow a delars price to go below a certin ammount on items that are preordered. But he said that I would still get my order price. He said that they had to raise the price when Garmin informed them of their pollicy. So get it now before Garmin finds out about the low price.

I was balancing on the "buy/no buy" fence for a 60Cx, and your post helped to push me over to the buy side. I liked the price Provantage had so I made the jump just in case they decide to raise their price. Even though they won't take returns I have a short while to cancel my order.

Now I just have to figure out how to explain my weakness to "the BOSS". :)

yup- I just ordered mine as well. Provantage had the cheapest deal I found. I just hope they don't raise the prices un on us before they place the order. I hope no moron opens their big mouth and mentions it to them so that they CAN do that... HINT HINT...

I'm not sure when they expect to ship it. I'll post when I get it. YAHOOIE!!!

Edited by azspecter

Just ordered my GPSMAP60CX. From proadvantage.com For the lower price you have been talking about. I will not want to return it, so the no returns hopefully will not effect us. This is going to be a nice unit. I'm excited. Do you think they will honor that price? $363+shipping?

I could not find it cheaper than 450.00 anywhere!

oh- not sure- I ordered the CSX for $404 + 6 for shipping. I'm excited as well- this will be my first GPS unit, and first time geocaching as well. I'm hooking it into Google Earth on my laptop for real-time mapping. Im curious, with the altimeter, if Google Earth recognizes the height within the tracking points...

Should be fun tho- and a nice unit to last for a long time. Anyone have any insights as to when it will be arriving? I ordered mine for use with my business as well, so I need it here ASAP. Anyone hear any indicators on shipping dates?

Thanks

Just ordered my GPSMAP60CX. From proadvantage.com For the lower price you have been talking about. I will not want to return it, so the no returns hopefully will not effect us. This is going to be a nice unit. I'm excited. Do you think they will honor that price? $363+shipping?

I could not find it cheaper than 450.00 anywhere!

I just placed an order too.... Though I must admit I'm not feeling all that optimistic the price will be honored... It'll be a sweet deal though, if we do get 'em for that price!!!