Camera

vibedrum

so i just developed the pictures from a camera inside my cache. i was just wonder what i should do with theim: post them on the cache page-they sort of show where the cache is, plus there may be somepeople that do not want to have there pictures up on the internet. or i could email them to each person. so i just don't know. please help!

By all means POST THEM!

Most cachers know that the pic they take will be added to the cache page. (Or hope they will!)

If for some reason it shows part of the hide spot, just drop it in a photo editing program(several available free online) and add a little blur to the spot you don't want anyone to see. :D

D-man :(

I think most cachers know that....

1) The pictures will be posted on the cache page and don't have a problem with that.

2) When looking at images in that caches gallery, there may be spoilers.

I would post 'em. Then come back here and let us know what cache it is, so we can check them out! I love geocaching pictures! :lol:

TEAM RETRIEVER just hid our first cache with a camera in it. In the cache's description page I noted that we would be posting the pics in the gallery. Might be a good idea for future caches. :laughing:

It always annoys me when I go to the trouble to take my photo with one of these cache cameras, and then I never see the pictures posted anywhere. I must have taken about fifty pictures of myself near various cache sites, yet I don't think I've seen more than one of them posted.

So yes, I agree with the previous comments, post them!

-Hugh Jazz