Geocaching Link On A Website

Shilo

The West Virginia State Parks website not only links to Geocaching.com, but also includes a list of the caches with links to the cache pages!

4LeafClover, in your area, the Hamilton County Park District has been quite supportive of geocaching. But they ought to take a cue from Cleveland MetroParks and add some geocaching material to their website! There is a good New Years project for your local organization's parks outreach person.

The West Virginia State Parks website not only links to Geocaching.com, but also includes a list of the caches with links to the cache pages!

4LeafClover, in your area, the Hamilton County Park District has been quite supportive of geocaching. But they ought to take a cue from Cleveland MetroParks and add some geocaching material to their website! There is a good New Years project for your local organization's parks outreach person.

agreed, Lep. THat was what I was thinking about. The Hamilton County parks went to great lengths to have our local group place 75th anniversary caches in all the parks. They barely touched on it in their promotional literature, and would give it only passing mention in the monthly newsletters that they put out.

I just think a link to this site would be an excellent way to promote it, and the use of their trail systems.

I may have to bring it up with our groups park liaison, Maybe he could make soem headway...