Removing Gpsr Screen Scratches

BandR

What can I use to remove light scratches from my GPSr screen? Its not so much one or two deep scratches but several smaller ones that are in the middle of the screen.

Im sure this has probably been asked and answered before but for some reason Im not allowed to use the search function.

When I worked for the airlines we would use a micro mesh kit to remove scratches in plastic windows. I still have a kit and have used it on cell phones and watches to remove even deep scratches. Here is a link to what I'm talking about.

http://www.ss-sci.com/micromesh.htm

You can google search it for a vendor. A good kit will run between $20 and $80 depending on contents. Good luck and hope this helps.

Thanks guys, this gives me some ideas.

We used to use the micro mesh to clean up helicopter windows and flight helmet face shields in the Army years ago but I havent seen any since then and wouldnt have the slightest idea where to find any. Not sure if I want to pay $20-80 for it for one time use.

Edited by BandR