San Diego Coin?

Wij Drie

Passing Wind has all of the coins in-hand right now.

They came in on Tuesday. I haven't seen them yet, but maybe by the first of the week I will have mine in-hand. There is a website open for taking orders for local cachers only.

I believe there are 950 coins for sale, so there is no way the local cachers will take all of those. For the "Full Disclosure" crowd, there are 50 specials that will not be offered for sale. Club members only.

So, in 2-3 weeks, there will be a post in this forum with the link.

Yes, we did say that in October, but one of the dies broke at the manufacturer, and we had a bit of delay.

Happy Thanksgiving all! (At least the US members.)

:D

Yes - we have them in hand

Yes - they are being sold to locals

Yes - the coin was made for locals

Yes - sales will eventually be open to the "public"

Yes - a coin & pin is on eBay for CHARITY!

It was only fair that we offered them to our local cachers first, they deserved them. It may sound unconventional but we wanted to wait until we had them in hand before sales opened.

Before a coin popped up on eBay for "someone to make a quick profit" we decided to put the first one out to help a charity cause, we thought it would be the right thing to do.

With that said, the coin is one of the nicest coins I've ever seen (though, I 'm a bit partial). The final product was above and beyond my expectations.

Again, please be patient we will announce sales shortly.......and NOT on a Holiday morning ! :D

PassingWind