Vampires, Mummies & The Geoghost Event Coins!

Shop99er

Now, before anyone gets their lederhosen in a bunch... it's going to be 1PM-ish. I've got 10 clocks that each have a different time on them. It's going to be as close as I can get to 1PM but your clock and my clocks are not now and will never be on the same exact time.

Then go by your PC'S clock time then they will be close enough. :anibad:

I expect we'll be sold out in under a half an hour.

Bahahaha! If 330 Georgia Peach coins went in under 2 minutes...

Well, you can do the math :D

But those weren't limited to ONE per person so hopefully (please, maybe, beg, whine, whimper) there will be at least a tiny window of possibility to snag one of these.

But those weren't limited to ONE per person so hopefully (please, maybe, beg, whine, whimper) there will be at least a tiny window of possibility to snag one of these.

Same as these coins one per person, less than 50, if peach coins had 330 and went in 2 minutes...lets see.... carry the 1.... it will take about 20 seconds!

Yes, they were. All of our event coins are limited to 1 per caching household.

Yes, they were. All of our event coins are limited to 1 per caching household.

I think Thrak meant the peach coins were not limited to 1 pp... but they were limited to 2 pp. Anyway, within 60 seconds, your emailbox should be overflowing, lol!