Recommendations For Small Coin Order

nfa

Check out the places to get coins minted thread. It is pinned at the top of this forum.

Thanks, I saw the thread, but I'm looking for specific info, relating to small numbers produced, not needing to be trackable, not-so-expensive, with personal and positive experiences...not just a list.

The "not so expensive" part is going to be tough. With an order of only 100 coins, you'll not get a price break and the die and setup fees will still likely put you over $1000.00

really??

I've not done coins, for myself or otherwise but I thought places would do them a little cheaper than that.

kvcoins.com for instances says die fees are $75 per side, and $3 a coin for 100 two inch coins. I also thought they'd do up the art as part of the die fee (But like I said i've never done any coins). Of course by the time you add in UPS etc, it still like 5 bucks a coin... not exactly inexpensive.

Jamie, are you set on metal? maybe you can do a nice plastic or wood coin/token/nickel(whatever people are calling them) one?

The "not so expensive" part is going to be tough.  With an order of only 100 coins, you'll not get a price break and the die and setup fees will still likely put you over $1000.00

No-no-no.

You can get a 100 3D art (no color ink) done for around $350-$400. If you want unlimited color on both sides, you're looking at $500 or so.

These prices include the die fees.

Edited by AtlantaGal
The "not so expensive" part is going to be tough.  With an order of only 100 coins, you'll not get a price break and the die and setup fees will still likely put you over $1000.00

No-no-no.

You can get a 100 3D art (no color ink) done for around $350-$400. If you want unlimited color on both sides, you're looking at $500 or so.

from which company/companies?

No-no-no.

Check your email

No-no-no.

These prices include the die fees.

check www.personalgeocoins.com site again

http://www.personalgeocoins.com/pricing.html

base price for 100 coins $339

add color for .40 each coin

total price $379 colored and delivered

I recommend this guy. He is the one that designed my Sunshinegang Geocoin

and he also is the one that designs all the WWW.GEOCOINCLUB.COM coins

No-no-no.

KV Coins will make 100 coins with color for under $500... if you can stand the wait.