Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thrak

I Did A Bad Thing..

I know I've ordered (and paid for) 2 of the Christmas Coin/Ornaments. I know that (today) I asked to have 2 San Francisco coins. What I DON'T know is what coin I asked for 2 of recently. (I was doing some "quality control testing" on some 18-year-old Scotch and can't for the life of me remember.)

You ordered two of my United Arab Emirates solid gold coins. $500. each

I have never cached in the UAE (never been there actually) but that doesn't matter right? :(:(

:(

Good scotch?

I know I've ordered (and paid for) 2 of the Christmas Coin/Ornaments. I know that (today) I asked to have 2 San Francisco coins. What I DON'T know is what coin I asked for 2 of recently. (I was doing some "quality control testing" on some 18-year-old Scotch and can't for the life of me remember.)

How about:

Maine Geocoin

Sick Of Stupid F’n Coins :(

(I was doing some "quality control testing" on some 18-year-old Scotch ...)

Well...?

Edited by pdxmarathonman

(I was doing some "quality control testing" on some 18-year-old Scotch ...)

Well...?

Thrak is passed out for the night from all the "testing" :(

LOL - It seems that it was the Maine coin and that I not only requested them but actually paid for 3 (not 2). Time to make up a list so I don't do this again.

Oh - the Scotch was EXCELLENT! :(

:lol: Hey Thrak, at the top of the page under My Controls, go to My assistant and you can check your last 10 posts. I do this when I have a brain cramp. ;)

:o Hey Thrak, at the top of the page under My Controls, go to My assistant and you can check your last 10 posts. I do this when I have a brain cramp. :)

That's what I did. When I saw my post I checked PayPal and discovered I had purchased 3 coins. LOL - excellent Scotch. :)