Canary Dwarfs Canary Wharfs Celebration

Hi guys,

Andy and I will be hosting an event cache on December 1st in Canary Wharf. The aim is to get to 99 caches by then, and make that our 100th. Currently on 93 at time of writing, so it's a good incentive!

HERE IS THE LINK !

I'm sure we should toast House of Boos 600th as well, and perhaps any other toasts that require more drinking!

Hope you guys can make it. Very easy to get to, and I'd be happy to pass on any details if required.

Cheers

Richard (aka Jumbo Village)

Edited by The Canary Dwarfs

Looks good to me. I'm on 89, so if I get my act together there is a chance that I could make this my 100th too!

Edited to say that when I checked my diary, I'm at a Franz Ferdinand gig that night. Much as I'm looking forward to that I'm gutted not to be at the event.

Having missed the last bash in a cache I was looking forward to meeting a few fellow addicts again. ;)

Edited by kbootb

there are a few ifs and buts, but i MAY be there.

You see December 3rd is FA CUP 2nd Round day.

(1st round is drawn tomorrow and played November 5th).

IF Lincoln City get through round 1 and then get an away draw in round 2 somewhere near London, then i will be there as i always do a weekender for away FA CUP ties :lol:

BUT if the above doesnt happen then i wont be there

Well, we are officially on 99, so this will be our cast-iron 100th ! Seems we've had plenty of last(ish)-minute entrants as well, so there could be quite a crowd.

Sad to hear you can't make it though Paul. We will have a drink in your honour... Or 10 perhaps!

Just to let you know, as you walk through the front doors, take the stairs down in front of you, and we should be at the other end of the room (provided they haven't messed the booking up, which is seeming more and more likely!).

See you there!

Richard

Edited by The Canary Dwarfs

Right, we have three prizes available tonight:

- First to find (after we arrive at 18.00). Please don't cheat. It's only for fun!

- First to find, first cache event. If this is your first Geocache event and you're the first to get here, you'll also receive a FTF prize.

- Most outrageous drink. The person that orders (and drinks) the most outrageous beverage will get a prize (probably worth less than the drink itself!).

See you there!