What Software Do You Use In Your Palm?

WYlostinMA

I started out using the memo software included on the palm cutting and pasting each web page was a bit tedious. but I was able to have the caches separated into categories and when I found a cache I moved it into a 'DONE' category that made it easy to remember which ones needed to be logged. I recently became a premium member which allows the download of ebooks readable in mobi-pocket reader a free download and this saves a lot of time. It is also a little easier to read than the memo screen. I miss the sorting into 'DONE' category it made logging a lot easier. but you can't have everything, although I don't see why.

I user expert GPS for waypoint management and it works great.

Mad Raven

Of course CacheMate... I do use CacheNav also since I can hook a GPS to my Handspring Prism.

I also use Tide Tool since I live near the coast. It's great.

A program like GPScalc or NavCalc is also nice when you have those puzzle caches is different coordinate systems (or if you live somewhere like the UK where maps have special grid systems).

Parsa

Edited by Parsa