Aliens

Aliens are not above watching.....

They are right beside us in one of the alternate quantum realities. Movement between levels III or IV parallel multiverses are something they mastered shortly after Apple developed "Windows" and took over their reality! While Aliens from levels I and II multiverses could also be here, however, nobody likes to talk to them since Tiny Tim became their spiritual leader and Sushi chef.

We, however, are not likely to see them until we deal with the intense field decoupling resulting from the excessive carbon saturation of political parties!

:o

Anyways, wanna see aliens ? Watch the movie "Signs", then do a rural cache at night near a cornfield here in PA. Amazing what your mind can contrive.

Saw that movie.

Moved 3 mo later to within a mile of a corn field.

Decided to take my then 15 mo son to the corn maze. I have never EVER done a maze that fast before in my life. :angry:

hey i have stories .... when i fly in sky ... i sreach for help . all i feel was odd then happen somehing suck out of me yeah (ufo ) .. i keep fighting for fly free but i use my supereye to zap them and it gone forever... hey the end ! (just a stoies )

i think superdeafy might be an alien

:D