Favorite Geocachers

Torgut

Sorry, english is not my natural language, what do you mean by "stalker"?

:D 1. A rapina ou ao quarry da trilla.

2. Para seguir persisente ov observar (uma pessoa), especial fora do

obsession ou do derangement...............

(I THINK).................. :lol:

Edited by GIDEON-X
I would love to have the chance to keep a list of favorite geocachers, so I could easily visit the profile of my friends on this "business" and check their last activities. Same way, I would choose wether I would like to receive by eMail they logging or not.

You could do this yourself, without the site...

What you do, it create a page like this one: Calgary Stats, you could also add links to each cacher's profile in there while you were at it.

There are two separate features to be added.

1. Friends - Both parties agree to be friends and you can watch them (and they you) as well as list your friends and their activities on one page.

2. Groups - You can join 1 to however many groups you want to. Groups will be for listing group stats and for keeping tabs on members of your groups, like Geocaching organizations or families.

We don't have estimated dates for either features. We're currently working to improve Pocket Queries and Bookmark Lists in the short term for the Geocaching.com web site. However, Waymarking.com will have the group functionality sooner to help manage waymark categories. Therefore, expect to see group functionality on Geocaching.com after it arrives to Waymarking.

He means you would be a person that's following or tracking someone else, probably without their knowledge, and its likely illegal.  <_<

I suggest looking at someone's profile on a public accessable site where a person volunteers all the information on the page is not stalking, illegal or immoral.

He means you would be a person that's following or tracking someone else, probably without their knowledge, and its likely illegal.  <_<

I suggest looking at someone's profile on a public accessable site where a person volunteers all the information on the page is not stalking, illegal or immoral.

It can be creepy though.

Here we're talking about watchlists. There are ways to view people's profiles now but in the future you will have the ability to get notified whenever your friends log a cache. I'd rather it be opt in/out instead of creepy.

200 users are watching you.

*shiver*

He means you would be a person that's following or tracking someone else, probably without their knowledge, and its likely illegal.  :(

Togut asked what stalking was, I explained it as how I think of stalking. How would you explain stalking? <_<