Other Player's Logs

WhatsRNutts

I ask because one of our local players has visited a few of my caches and in one he wrote "Frogman' strikes again...he took small frog & left small change" I place little frogs in caches that I either own or have visited. I wrote my name on the bottom. I guess he just wanted to collect my frogs...I want to see who this frogman in.

I don't see how seeing his logs will tell you who he is.

The best you get is what is in his profile.

Also, I can't see all my own logs without going to each cache page - so how do think you would be able to see someone elses without doing the same?

cc\

Edited by CompuCash
Also, I can't see all my own logs without going to each cache page - so how do think you would be able to see someone elses without doing the same?

Actually, you can see your own logs without going to each cache page.

Go to this page, and click on any of the bold dates in the calendar. This will bring up the logs you entered on that day.

Edited by cache_test_dummies

Go to this page, and click on any of the bold dates in the calendar. This will bring up the logs you entered on that day.

That's cool! I've never noticed that before. :rolleyes:

Once you are on that page click on All Logs and it will show you all your logs in one long list. That way you don't have to select by day. You still have to go into each one individually to read them, but it is a start.

I never noticed it before.....

I don't know how to see ALL logs for other players (although I thought there was a way, entering specific paramters into the URL), but you can see all of a player's Found logs by going to the "Hide & Seek a Cache" page, scrolling down to near the bottom and where it says "Or, Caches found by Username:", enter the name of the user and select the Find button. You can also do the same thing from the Search page.

Cool, thanks.

well I'll be darn - never knew it was there -

and I see I am not the only one learning here!

tnx -

cc\

Edited by CompuCash