San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

5K for the Dillon Gang

2K for TK7464

1.6K for Boysnbarrie

1 K for Snflwrmh

400 for Ol' Mossback

And Congrats to Triple Crown for clearing MTRP!!

Congrats on all the great milestones!

Everybody seems to be having a good time! Congrats to all! Ain't it fun?!

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :D Sadly it came to an end on November 7th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :D

Congrats guys!

Edit, streak actualy ended on the 7th - the 9th was the date of their log entry after the streak ended.

Edited by Chuy!

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. B) Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Congrats guys!

WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!

0002020B.gifMaybe John needs to have his guys hide some on the ship and he can go searching every day. 00020451.gif

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. B) Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Congrats guys!

WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!

0002020B.gifMaybe John needs to have his guys hide some on the ship and he can go searching every day. 00020451.gif

That is an awesome accomplishment!! Unbelievable!! It's hard to let the streak end, but it will take away some stress, too. Congrats to you for 3 years, 9 months!!! :huh:

Congrats guys!

You guys are our heros!! Just can't imagine finding a cache every day for 3.9 years............WOW!

We remember you talking about the crazy routes you took home from work so that you could grab

a cache. Chuy! said it best, " I choose to celebrate the streaks's duration, for it had a life of it's own!"

Congratulations J&J!!!!............................................................now you can RELAX ~

The Splashes

Congrats guys!

You guys are our heros!! Just can't imagine finding a cache every day for 3.9 years............WOW!

We remember you talking about the crazy routes you took home from work so that you could grab

a cache. Chuy! said it best, " I choose to celebrate the streaks's duration, for it had a life of it's own!"

Congratulations J&J!!!!............................................................now you can RELAX ~

The Splashes

For gosh sakes Jodi, I can't believe that you turned out to be

a quitter. Worse yet I note that you tried to shift the blame off

onto poor John. For cryin out loud, you had a five-year string

in your pocket and let it slip through your fangers. What am I

goin' t' do with you?

Now you'll be an old lady by the time you get back to where

you left off. Still, take heart, once upon a time I had my own

cache-a-day string going just like you and John. Must have

been a month or more during the 2006 MTRP Cache War.

This sets a bad example, next thang we know that Kwvers pair

will drop out before they reach 50,000 finds. After all, we look

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

Note to Self: Self, you don't hold a candle to Jahoadi & John.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

50,000? Couldn't you have at least said 75,000...sheeesh

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :) Sadly it came to an end on November 7th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Congrats guys!

Edit, streak actualy ended on the 7th - the 9th was the date of their log entry after the streak ended.

I remember when I set a personal goal for myself to find at least one cache a day for 30 days. Now, that was awhile ago but I remember it vividly. By the end of the month I could hardly wait for the ordeal to be over ... it was as tho I could see my "freedom" off in the distance. I was relieved when it finally ended, and I really don't have any desire to do it again. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Jahoadi and John ... to persevere as they had for as long as they had simply amazes me. I feel honored to know them, and to have been blessed with opportunities to cache with them.

I'm sending you both a round of applause for an amazing cache streak ... BRAVO!

applause.gif

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :) Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:) You little brat Harmon...calling me a quitter. Don't you know how stressful that decison was? You know...I still have a wheelbarrow full of caches and I could just decide my next "challenge" will be to place a cache a day for a month and have them all be hikes called "Harmon Hoof It #1, #2. #3" !

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :) Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:) You little brat Harmon...calling me a quitter. Don't you know how stressful that decison was? You know...I still have a wheelbarrow full of caches and I could just decide my next "challenge" will be to place a cache a day for a month and have them all be hikes called "Harmon Hoof It #1, #2. #3" !

Now you've gone and done it Harmon. 0002044F.gif Never back talk to a lady. 000203F2.gif

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:laughing: You little brat Harmon...calling me a quitter. Don't you know how stressful that decison was? You know...I still have a wheelbarrow full of caches and I could just decide my next "challenge" will be to place a cache a day for a month and have them all be hikes called "Harmon Hoof It #1, #2. #3" !

Now you've gone and done it Harmon. 0002044F.gif Never back talk to a lady. 000203F2.gif

Whew! ... returned today from Nevada, as in Hoover Dam.

I could feel the heat from Jodi way up there. Technically

any right-thinking person will see that I didn't really call

Jodi a quitter, rather, I was just expressing my surprise at

such an unlikely turn of events. Y'all see that now don't y'?

Jodi darlin', don't you forget what an old man I am and

that I'm growing older with each passing day. On the other

hand I've decided that it's your avalanche of Harmon hides

that keepS me goin'. Seriously, where would I be without

thee?

Your pal,

Sweet ol' Harmon

Note to Self: Self, you're screwed ... she'll actually do it!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :laughing: Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :ph34r:

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:laughing: You little brat Harmon...calling me a quitter. Don't you know how stressful that decison was? You know...I still have a wheelbarrow full of caches and I could just decide my next "challenge" will be to place a cache a day for a month and have them all be hikes called "Harmon Hoof It #1, #2. #3" !

thee?

Your pal,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:signalviolin: Rest up old buddy...I'm out of state.... :angry:

Congratulations to Jahoadi and John for their cache-a-day streak of 3 years and 9 months. :laughing: Sadly it came to an end on November 9th, but instead of lamenting the end of the streak, I choose to celebrate the streak's duration for it had a life of its own - it was quite an accomplishment. :ph34r:

Congrats guys!

The Splashes

goin' t' do with you?

up to you front-runners.

I feel your pain,

Sweet ol' Harmon

thee?

Your pal,

Sweet ol' Harmon

:signalviolin: Rest up old buddy...I'm out of state.... :angry:

Say! here's an idea ... why don't I come along when you place those new

Harmon-hides so's I can be your Beta-Tester? No wait, ... would that mean

that I might have to push the wheelbarrow? Maybe Janie can come too.

"Jodi! Come back!"

"Pa's got things for you to do! And Mother wants you. I know she does."

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

:angry::unsure: Congrats to Sue and Pat of The Fat Cats. They finally logged their 6000th find on Betty Boops Tool Box. I'm just glad I was there with them too when they found it. It was definitely a comical adventure as we were finishing our caching weekend after the camp out. Way to go ladies! :lol::D

WooooHoooooo!!!

:angry::unsure: Congrats to Sue and Pat of The Fat Cats. They finally logged their 6000th find on Betty Boops Tool Box. I'm just glad I was there with them too when they found it. It was definitely a comical adventure as we were finishing our caching weekend after the camp out. Way to go ladies! :lol::D

WooooHoooooo!!!

Way to go!!!! We love The Fat Cats! 6000!!!YooHoo!

WooooHoooooo!!!

AWESOME! CONGRATS LADIES!!!

WooooHoooooo!!!

That's great news! Congrats to you both!

WooooHoooooo!!!

Wait a minute, ... don't y' loose a few hundred finds for using "plane language"

at the Szar Fôyô Smackdown?

Edited by SD Rowdies

:unsure::lol: Congrats to Sue and Pat of The Fat Cats. They finally logged their 6000th find on Betty Boops Tool Box. I'm just glad I was there with them too when they found it. It was definitely a comical adventure as we were finishing our caching weekend after the camp out. Way to go ladies! :D:P

WooooHoooooo!!!

Wait a minute, ... don't y' loose a few hundred finds for using "plane language"

Thanks everyone! :lol: And no, Harmon, but I might just have to Smack you at the Szar Fôyô event!!! :angry:

WooooHoooooo!!!

You two are non-stop!! Great job!! :P:lol::P:P:):D

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Find number 5K for lulu499 and a clean sweep of MTRP

5K for the Dillon Gang too

2K for TK7464

1.6K for Boysnbarrie

1 K for Snflwrmh

400 for Ol' Mossback

:DI have been very remiss on congratulating everyone on their great accomplishments! Congrats! And yippeeee to the MTRP Honor Roll Inductees Triple Crown and Lulu499. :laughing:

:D:laughing:Ok...so it is not an official "challenge", but I'd like to make note of the fact that Flagman busted his butt finding all of the Local Jahoadi and John caches. I'm thinking that's quite a few.....Congrats Tom...and thanks for finding all of our caches! His last log :anicute::anicute:

:o:D The pleasure was all mine!! :D:) And this taught me a lesson. I may end up giving up my radius and just focus on bagging all of certain cachers' caches. I know for sure that I have all of J&J's local caches (except the one on Gaskill and the ones that came out this afternoon), but not the Nevada, NorCal, Vermont or Thailand ones. And I have all of these cachers' caches (sort of a random list that I just pieced together):

LLOT

ThePolarBear

devhead

mmcgr

PQGeoTrekkers (except the one in Washington)

bitmap

lulu499

Triple Crown

BrickieBabe

dtn92129 (except for one in Arizona and one in San Marcos)

Ol' Mossback (except two of the newest ones)

Ritz Crackers (except the new one in East County)

I only need a couple of Thunder-4's caches and there may very well be more cachers all of whose caches I've found. I think I might just set my targets on such prolific hiders as Splashman (I need 40), SD Rowdies (I need 15), Duncan! (I need 15), Chuy! (I need 44), kawikaturn (I need 49), etc...

Hmmmm.... I wonder if anyone was gotten all of my caches? Don't think so...

Edited by FlagMan
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Find number 5K for lulu499 and a clean sweep of MTRP

5K for the Dillon Gang too

2K for TK7464

1.6K for Boysnbarrie

1 K for Snflwrmh

400 for Ol' Mossback

:DI have been very remiss on congratulating everyone on their great accomplishments! Congrats! And yippeeee to the MTRP Honor Roll Inductees Triple Crown and Lulu499. :laughing:

Me too. Congrats everyone! :anicute:

Congrats to the kwvers! who just finished the SoCal DeLorme Challenge! Way to go! :unsure:

WoooooHooooooooo!!!

Awesome! It's great to accomplish any challenge. :unsure::unsure:

Wow! How many challenges are you working on at once?!?! Amazing!! :unsure::unsure:

Here is the GC number for the Delorme Challenge..GC18M1N

We too want to find all of J&J caches..We want to complete the MTRP challenge and when we get in shape find all of Flagman' hide..yea right...We also want to find all the caches around Otay Lakes