I Found One! I Don't Give Up...yet!

golfdiva

Finally! I found one. My gps walked me right to it. All I had to do was reach up and take it!

So, I guess we can assume my gps is working fine, and I'm following it correctly. Now I just gotta learn how to look.

I couldn't stop there and just enjoy the moment though. I had to go looking for the other one that I tried and failed twice.

Unfortunatly, still no luck! And somebody found it right after I'd been there! :lol:

Finally!  I found one.  My gps walked me right to it.  All I had to do was reach up and take it!

So, I guess we can assume my gps is working fine, and I'm following it correctly.  Now I just gotta learn how to look.

I couldn't stop there and just enjoy the moment though.  I had to go looking for the other one that I tried and failed twice.

Unfortunatly, still no luck!  And somebody found it right after I'd been there! :lol:

Woot! I found my first one today too. 6th one I have visited, 1st find. Just seeing that first one taught me a ton.

wow congrats!!!

I have only found one so far,, only tried once and found it, so I guess I am in the ballpark! I am working now till friday, then I get my 4 off, and I can guarantee you, I'll be geocaching for a couple of my days off!! ;)

I am hoooked, and there ain't noooo lookin back now :lol:

Sue :huh:

Thanks everyone, and congrats to you too Navarone!

Also, posted on the Michigan geocaching bb and found someone to take me hunting next week. We're gonna work on the one I've tried 3 times (she has already found it). So that has me a little more geeked up! (still like golf better though! LOL)

I was hoping that the definition would appear in some of the posts of this thread, but it hasn't -- so I'll just admit my ignorance and go ahead and ask.

What does "to cabbage patch" mean?

it's a silly little dance...I think it's the one where you extend both arms in front of you and work them in a circular motion...you'd have to get soem oen to demonstrate....