Yellow Jeep Contest Winner

Cryptid

I believe that at the bottom of the official rule page last year and this year for a list of the winners you would need to write to an address by a certain date for the info.

But of coarse I have no idea why the person has not or is hesitant to acknowledge it here.

Maybe they would just rather not or maybe it was someone that only signed up just to play and was that lucky or good however you might want to look at it.

No time to markwell, but none of last year's Jeeps were won by geocachers. That's why you didn't hear much about it here. Don't forget Jeep actively promoted the contest in many outdoor magazines, and the Jeeps were part of a sweepstakes, open to anyone who filled out the entry form.

I think because none of the Jeeps were won by cachers last year is the reason this year one of the Jeeps is part of the contest (seperate from the sweepstakes). To win the contests you pretty much have to be a geocacher.

Just curious, was there a winner of the Yellow jeep contest?

I can't find any info on it.

Very Interesting: NO REPLIES

Very Interesting. You let a question sit a whole 14 minutes on a discussion forum (which is not a chat room) before posting that reply.

I'm sure there were winners. Were they Geocachers? Probably not based on the other posts above. But just because no one post a response to a question in 15 minutes or less does that mean that there's some major corporate conspiracy going on.

I think you're thinking of Dominos Pizza Delivery. :unsure:

The three Jeeps were won by non-geocachers through the sweepstakes.

No, you can't get a list of the winners. The rules stated you needed to provide a SASE to Jeep by a certain time. I believe this quote from another thread is correct. The new rules are now at the old location so you can't read them anymore.

REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ NAMES: For a list of winners (available after 1/31/05) send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by 12/31/04 to: Jeep® Geocaching Contest Winners, c/o Rodale Inc., 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017. Questions regarding this contest should be directed to: Legal Department – Sweepstakes, at 33 East Minor Street, Emmaus, PA 18098. Released Parties are not liable for any prize to entrants who have violated these Official Rules. Prize values in U.S. currency.

Winners were chosen by the official sweepstakes company.