Colorado Geocoing Problem

whoptbird

I got my Colorado Geocoins over the weekend. I picked the 1 I wanted to keep for myself and activated it. Today I placed it into my cache PCI-Cache and made a note as to what I was doing. I then went to the geocoin page whoptbird's Colorado Geocoin and clicked the add a log entry link so I could pull it back out. I was then met with a huge error page something to the effect of "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing". I looked on the gc.com site and they basically say to come here with problems. Try it yourself I'm sure it will do the same to you. Anyone have this problem before with another coin? Anyone have this with the CO geocoin? Am I being an idiot and doing something really wrong? I don't remember seeing this type of topic before and I glanced through the pages and didn't see anything that jumped at me so sorry if this has been covered and beaten.

***add on

Interestingly, when I go to my stats page and click the geocoin icon under my owned items I get "Sorry, no results were found for this search." Sounds like GC.com has something messed up with these.

Edited by whoptbird

Hello B. (whoptbird) just so you don't feel out of place :unsure: I was able to reproduce the error you are describing as of 4:19PM Mountain time (Full error page follows)

Please, can a kind moderator move this to the Geocaching Website forum if appropriate? Thank you in advance!

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.Information.UBound(Array Array, Int32 Rank) +131

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.ShowLogOptions() +107

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.ShowNewLogInfo() +226

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.DisplayNewLogInfo() +329

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2114

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Edited by MrCOgeo