Or License Plate Tnlnsl

Muggermots

I think I saw this plate last week in the Gorge... it's driving me crazy cause I'm not sure if I caught it right or not. I figure if someone's dedicated enough to have that vanity plate, then someone around here just HAS to know who they are! Satisfy my curiousity and let me know I'm not (entirely) crazy.

Ah ha! Must have been you, Klossner, cause Starvation Creek was one of the places we stopped at. And I think it was Oregon plates, though being from the gorge, I've pretty much stopped paying any attention at all to the states, since I've literally seen them all here. All I remember is that it was parked somewhere, and at the time I was wondering what the heck the letters stood for. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't seeing things...

I don't know about Oregon but in Washington you can check to see if a particular vanity plate is available at...

Horror of horrors! I used your link and found out that SAGEFOX is unavailable in Washington state. We are moving to Olympia next year and I wanted to trade our California SAGEFOX for a Washington one. Looks like someone has it already. How could that be????

Horror of horrors! I used your link and found out that SAGEFOX is unavailable in Washington state. We are moving to Olympia next year and I wanted to trade our California SAGEFOX for a Washington one. Looks like someone has it already. How could that be????

^*&$&& squaters :D . But make an offer.

Just kidding :)

I don't know about Oregon but in Washington you can check to see if a particular vanity plate is available at...

That has one too many letters to be acceptable in Oregon :P