New Geoslang Term:

My son and I just saw Hitchhikers, and we went nuts. The movie (of course) was different than the TV series, which was different than the radio show, which was different than the books. We loved it. Change is traditional! (and the TV Marvin was in the movie, I won't tell you where. And don't miss the Douglas faces here and there. And stay till the end of the credits! And Stephen Fry is still the voice of the book! And.....)

I do not know what the last post had to do with it but I got your trowel right. J/k

Trowels the word!

My O.P is a direct quote from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which I have just about memorized word for word. I substituted "Snoogans" for "Ford Prefect," and Towel for Trowel and added the word Geocacher. :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::ph34r:

I quite honestly believe that HHGTTG is a quintessential movie -- it had everything in it -- especially the adventure. It sort of somehow ties in with the principle of geocaching, especially the scavenger hunt for the ultimate question on Megorthia.

Amazing movie, I've seen it four times. That's still 63 less than Stephen King's Misery though.