Garmin Legend C On Order

I just ordered a Garmin Legend C from gpsnow.com

Can't wait for it to get here.

Shipped priority mail, hope it's here Monday afternoon.

If so I may have to take the afternoon off.

Legend C owners please tell me how happy you are with your Legend C so I have something to read until it gets here. :huh:

I ran into a man and his son out caching last evening. They had only found two caches so far, but he was very proud of his new Legend C.

He showed me all the neat features it had. The screen was very bright in the early evening light.

I like my Garmin eTrex Vista, and it works great . . . but now I'm coveting a Legend C. :huh:

I ran into a man and his son out caching last evening. They had only found two caches so far, but he was very proud of his new Legend C.

He showed me all the neat features it had. The screen was very bright in the early evening light.

I like my Garmin eTrex Vista, and it works great . . . but now I'm coveting a Legend C. :ph34r:

I've got one at home, but I have to wait until my birthday (August) to use it!! GAHH!

That was the program I thought someone used to post screen shots of there etrex color, but I still can not find the post I'm thinking of.

Maybe it was on a different forum I seen them.

One more day and I should have it in my hands anyway. :)

Edited by Milbank
Thought I remember someone posting screen shots from a Legend or vista color, but can't find the post now, any one have a link to it?

Was it this thread? Although they are screenshots from a 76cs, I think this it what you are thinking about. The screen shots are at the bottom of the thread.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...80193&hl=ximage

No that was not what I was thinking, but thanks all the same.

I got my Legend C today. ;)

I loaded the topo and metroguide maps along with my waypoints then headed back to work.

I have only been playing with it for a short time, but I must say it's AWESOME!!!! :mad: