Geohikes Meets

Who out there would be interested in participating in a GeoHikes meet? The idea comes from my website GeoHikes which is a collection of walking routes which visit geocaches.

Now the weather is getting better I thought I'd get an idea of numbers who might be interested.

I myself am based in the South East and have many an idea for a walk or two that I'd be happy to share with others on a day out. I'm sure that other GeoHike devotees would volunteer in other areas of the country.

Anyway, I wondered who would be interested and where would they suggest? How far are people able to walk as well? I want to throw it open to as many people as possible so don't be afraid to shout if you're not up to a 30 mile trek!

If we are free we'd be up for it! Its been a while since we had a decent walk - not many long distance caches in these parts.

Edit to add distances - I know we are both fine with 10 miles and could probably do more but we think 30 is a bit excessive!

Lisa

Edited by minstrelcat