Seeking A.p.e.

Doc-Dean

I'll be in DC next week and I'd love to get the Project APE cache: Mission 7: Crab Creek . Unfortunately, I won't have transportation other than public since I am only in town for a few days. Someone once mentioned that you can get close to this cache via the Metro (red line, I think). Is that true?

Could someone give me an idea if its possible to get to this cache easily using public transportation?

Thanks!

Not sure about metro. I think it would be easier to hook up with a local cacher for a ride. I live in VA, and I've already done that one, but I remember how much I wanted to get one of the APE caches. So if no one else offers, send me an e-mail and I'll try to work something out. There are a few other caches nearby that one that I have not done.

-J (BeachBuddies)

Were going to be there from the 27th to 1st. I was planning mostly doing the caches around the Mall. But my son(maximum hunter) and I are plannig on going to Arlington one day we could loop up there. But I don't know which day's yet. Sombody is setting up Congress and Whitehouse tours and I don't have dates. E-mail can swap cell #'s