Large Ammo Cans

One of these days, I have a feeling someone'll manage to pull this one off.. albeit GPS wouldn't be especially useful unless it's dark. :ph34r: I can see it now--HINT: Think big. Think green. Think about calling for help.. :blink:

20ft_green_shipping_container.jpg

That would make a great cache container!

Fill it full of McToys!!    :D

Then ask that people just take and not trade unless they want to, and then only for another McToy.  If you don't already have a couple bushels of McToy, you can buy them by the bushel at garage sales.  Think of the look on a kids face when he/she realized that a trade was not expected, and there was a whole treasure box of toys, not just a little can of them.

What a great opportunity to redistribute McToy wealth.  :P

Actually that isn't a bad idea at all. As long as the toys are still in the original plastic wrapper, it should in good condition.

I don't understand why people feel so disappointed in finding them in caches.

sorry no offense meant

I think you should put it about 40 miles West of your home town. You're already full in Auburn!

Good ol' Mama Bear! :(

I have noticed that all of my coworkers whose addresses are known by me live within a mile of a cache. Most are within 1/4 mile, some are within 1/10 of a mile and one within 75 feet. I happen to be under 1/10 mile from a Mama Bear cache.

Actually, 40 miles west would be into Rochester, I was thinking south or east.