Hay Fever ????!!!!???

OK is anyone else suffering??? I am sure the tree pollen is killing me but this is early!

I have the lot, itchy tingly nose which is running like Niagra Falls, itchy eyes and sneezing fits! Am I on my own?

They say spring has come early (BBC's Springwatch) is anyone else suffering?

This might put my COTM stats at risk until it passes :laughing: (this is the on-topic bit).

P.S. 1000th post - note to self 'must get life'

P.P.S Thought Springwatch would be of interest to the caching community.

You have my sympathies. I used to suffer like hell with hayfever - sneezing sessions of 12-15 hours in the height of summer. :mad:

I used to swear by Triludan until they took them off the market a few years back, and have since been taking Chlorphenaramine which works a treat, coupled with Beconase - hardly even a sniffle, even in the height of summer. :mad:

Dave's money saving tip of the day: see if you can get your GP to prescribe them, and get an NHS prepayment certificate - works out cheaper than getting branded drugs over the counter.

No fraid not (Dyson Animal to the rescue) it has been all day most days until today thank gawd! Still stayed indoors though just in case!

Actually it is 2am and I am suffering more than I have done all day today :( Suppose that's the price you pay of living next to all these pesky trees!

Maybe tomorrow we will venture out for a few caches.