Basic Etres Yellow With Data Cord And Legend

blocko1000

I have for sale a basic etrex yellow, hardly used and looks brand new, with a pc data cord with the serial end. I am also going to include an Etrex Legend as well. The yellow is cosmetically unflawed looks right out of the box. The pc cord I got with the Legend and assume it works with the yellow. I will throw in the Legend. The Legend works, but the joystick gets stuck, the rubber grip is loose and cut all the way through at the top of unit near the data port. It needs some work to be an everyday unit. I am throwing this in just to get rid of it. It works, but needs work. The yellow is impeccable. I am also throwing in the Garmin protector which clips onto your belt. All of this for $100.00 which includes shipping within the U.S. Insurance will cost a bit more. Thanks.

timaford is deciding if he wants everything or just the yellow with the protector. Once I get his decision I will post here and if any are interested in whats left you can let me know.

A word on the legend, as I said it works, but it needs a lot of work to get to be an everyday unit. It gets satellite reception just fine but the joy stick is stuck quite a bit which makes inputing or changing settings tough to do. If timaford doesnt take the legend I think I will sell it for $40 which would include shipping. Thanks for the interest.