Pq How Long?

Assuming you have selected the ZIP option you should find the files are about 700 to 750 KB.

By default they are emailed direct to the email address you registered with GC.com (unless you choose an alternative). You will need to select which day/s you want the PQ's sent and it should normally arrive on the morning of that day. The more PQ's you have set up the latter in the day they tend to arrive as priority is given to those creating less traffic.

To try a PQ out, you can create it and preview it without actually specifying a day. If you then specify todays day and also choose the option to delete it once it's been run, it should come through instantly. It will be need to be recreated if you want to have it back in your PQ list though.

The time is Pacific time (-8 hours?), so you need to make sure you allow for this when running queries early in the mornings (I think).

Done 5 a day

mite change them tho, seem to take a long to download

do i need to do them all every week, or just the last 1?

i really do have a slow connection(40kbs tops),is quicker to stick a stamp on and post it!!

<_<

oh well thanx for the help :huh:

Once you've got all the UK loaded into GSAK, a quicker (though not 'perfect') way to keep it updated is to just have two PQ's running on a daily basis (or just once a week if that's all you need.)

1) all caches placed in the UK in the last 7 days

2) all caches updated in the UK in the last 7 days

Load these into your existing database but make sure that the 'Clear database before loading' box is NOT checked

The first will add any new caches

Not too sure exactly what the second one does but I think it will find the caches that have had their cache sheets changed by the cache owner. I'm sure someone out there will know and tell us :huh: