Pocket Queries To Pocket Pc

tonydenson

I use the program GPXSonar. With it you just copy the GPX file to your PocketPC and it reads it in without any conversion.

To my knowledege at this time, GPX Sonar is the only way to go. It was designed, by a cacher, for the Pocket PC and is a very well written, stable program. :unsure: You can find out more in the forum section below, on GPS and software.

Happy Caching. SF1

I too use GPXSonar. I was surprised how simply it was. I downloaded the program. Copied the GPX file to my Dell Axim and then went into GPXSonar opened the GPX and all was well. :lol: Which reminds me I need to send the Sonar Guy/Gal some money since it is well worth it. In fact I also started using GSAK on the PC and found it to be well worth it. Just need to get a laptop now. :unsure:

I use GPX view. It does not have as many features as the latest version of GPX sonar. The reason I have not changed to GPX sonar is because it does not support the older version of Windows for the Pocket PC. I have an older version of GPX Sonar also installed on my Ipaq and it does not do everything that GPX View will do as easily (downloading waypoints to Pocket Streets and Trips). The new version does. If your Pocket PC is new it will have the newest version of the operating system on it and this won't be an issue.

:unsure: