+ziatriguy Posted December 19, 2004 Share Posted December 19, 2004 I picked up a TB with all intents and purposes of moving it closer to it's destination almost two weeks ago. I had a trip planned that direction but it got postponed. Should I place it in the area for someone else or wait until I can get east o' here.? Don't wan't to hijak the TB.....don't wan't to waylay it either..... Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.