Cache Descriptions

Part of the art of setting caches is the description and its presentation.

SP's are always a good hoot, although he does like to get his face in it a wee bit too often :P . I do like his Carnal, oops Canal Knowledge GCK5N8 but you must folllow the link on the page to get the full benefit.

Singing ones own praises, and as I discovered today that it has been muggled, I am quite proud of the wording to Goldfinger Revisited GCG7K7, especially as the early logs responded 'in character'.

SP's are always a good hoot, although he does like to get his face in it a wee bit too often :P

Yeah, I've stopped doing that as I've failed to attract a mate with this method. :P

Actually, I like to see a picture of something nice you'll see doing the cache on the page. Dan & Pid's caches tend to have some which brightens up the page a lot. They also use nice background images (a good thing) and music (a mixed blessing!) and it's good to see the likes of Alibags and other newer cache setters (like Red Setters but without the slobber) using the same approach. I also like to see a photo of the setter on the page too, but clearly that's a personal preference, lol!

SP

dadgum - GCKZ29 has been trashed within days of opening. Commiserations to Pharisee, it looked like a good one. I was hoping to get over there this afternoon to make a start on it too...

True.... the container with the first clue sheet in was stolen within hours of the cache going live :P

However, it has now been replaced and re-hidden in a new location. So feel free to try your luck :P