Geocaching Leaflets

kbootb

In addition to the standard 'you have found this cache' leaflet which I have now got from the resource pager, I remember seeing somewhere that somone had developed a leaflet about geocaching that emphasised the good points e.g. CITO, and that we followed rules when placing caches.

Guess what, I can't find the link now I want it. Can you help?

;)

S'ok, this may be usefull as a hot topic - unless another UK member has done a topic on this previously.

But at least I have made myself usefull for a change <_<

My new job as Custmomer Sevice Advisor must be wearing onto this forum (and I aint even got to using the phone yet!!!)

Just one more question, because its designed for US paper sizes I can't get it centred properly - any ideas how to do this for A4, In Acrobat Reader?

It depends on your printer. With HP laser printers (and some others) click the properties button, select A4 paper, set the paper to "Landscape", click the "scale to fit " box, select "Print on both sides" (all of thesde on different tabs, by the way).

DON'T select "Autorotate and scale" unless you want the inside to be upside down relative to the outside (when folded).

I happened to notice the discussion over here. Thanks for checking out the "Let's Go Geocaching!" brochure! B)

I'm currently working with some international cachers on French and Spanish versions of the brochure. I'd be glad to work on a UK version as well.

If anyone is interested in doing the editing that would make the brochure more "UK-Friendly" please feel free to email me.

Thanks again!

Bret

I found the leaflets useful but does anyone know if similar leaflets exist to explain travel bugs. I am considering organising a travel bug 'race' for our primary local school - with each year having their own bug which they can track around the world (?) - with a n element of competetion of course!

Cheers

Martin

done one for tb's as well. It is small so can be attached to the tb chain. Email as above. Keep em coming. Anyone got any advice on setting up a web page i see www.markandlynn.co.uk is not taken yet.?

Yep - give me a shout via my profile or the address you already have and we can have a chat about setting up the page - very easy really.

Si