Help To Log A Cache

gumpy

but the owner didn't specify which method of finding out what it is, is against the rules. I don't have the slightest clue, asking here is just one method of trying to find someone who knows what it is. I am hoping for a lot of guesses so I can bombard the owner with answers so that eventually it will be the right answer or he just gets tired of my answers and allows me to log it as found.

hey buddy, go to a music store....

okay, save yourself a trip.

it's a..........

Guitar Capo!

you lay the plastic coated metal part over the strings, then pull the elastic back behind the neck and poke the hole up over the piece of metal sticking over the other end, and voila! it shortens all the strings and effectively changes the key so you don't have to learn a bunch of new chords to play the same song in a different key or tuning.

I guess that is what it is. I am still waiting for conformation from the owner on it, but I feel very confident that I will be able to log the find. Thanks to everyone for helping me on this one. I will remove the picture so no local geocachers can see it. Thanks again.