Where To Get Small Ammo Boxes

one4zorro

Having read the archives and visited all the MOD surplus stores nearby I can not find a source for Small Ammo Boxes (.30).

A few suppliers that I have spoken to have said, 'that the current Gulf situation has meant that supplies have dried up'. Does anyone know of a supplier that definitely has stocks?

I am based in Staffordshire, but anywhere will do!

Thanks

Martin

Try Surplus and adventure (a bit expensive)

or

flecktarn (about £5.00 each)

Just reporting that I ordered some from Flecktarn on Sunday p.m. The site did not calculate the postage, but you do have an option to get a quote.

About 9 p.m. I got an e-mail quoting £6 postage, not bad for 5 ammo boxes. So I accepted the quote.

Received the boxes Tuesday morning which it as close to 'next day' as you can get from 9 on SUnday night. And I didn't pay extra for next day delivery, just the standard.

OK I know I could get them cheaper in store but I couldn't find anywhere locally that had any in stock.

All in all, pretty happy.

For what it's worth, I too have been looking for ammo boxes. I contacted Anchor Supplies, here's what they have at the moment:

H83 280x140x185 @ £2.00 heavily used

640x335x200 @ £5.90

650x235x235 @ £5.90

840x260x150 @ £3.50

Most UK areas are £7.50 for 1-2 day delivery of up to 30kg

Thanks for everyones help with this, after a load of phone calls to almost all the companies listed here, I finally managed to get the size I wanted from flecktarn (thanks kbootb) they were £5 each and £6 for postage (I ordered 5).

No one else seems to have the smaller size in stock at the moment.

Cheers

Martin :huh:

I have a couple sitting in my garage (Winchester) if anyone needs some & can come by to collect.

I suspect that OMally may have some left too, but not sure if they are small or larger ones.

If People want ammo boxes, and are coming down to the Winchester bash in Jan, let us know, and I'll have a word with OMally and see if we can source some.

Paul