Winchester Late Xmas Cache Bash

paul.blitz

I just had a nice email asking if we were planning to have another (our 3rd) "Winchester Cachers & Friends Late Xmas Cache Bash" again, in Jan 2005, as they needed to book holiday (now THAT'S what I call keen!!!!)

The answer is a big YES: I've already pencilled the date of Sunday 30th Jan 2005 in to my diary for this annual event..... I'll create the event cache nearer the date.

Not sure where we'll go yet, but the general feeling is that the previous pub was rather slow with the food, so I'm not planning to go there again. But it will be in the Winchester area somewhere.

Paul

Being as I was the sender of the initial email asking Paul if next January's bash was on or not, I can successfully report that our holiday is now booked at work. :blink:

Not sure where we'll go yet, but the general feeling is that the previous pub was rather slow with the food, so I'm not planning to go there again. But it will be in the Winchester area somewhere.

Thats a shame as one of the highlights of mine and Mandy's visits the to the last two events was watching our fellow Cornish cacher "Nawtcher" struggling through the mixed grill. :lol::D