Yipppiiii!

1stimestar

It's here! My cute little Magellan SporTrak just came by UPS! Watch out caching world, here I COME!

Magellan was a good choice!

I just so happen to own four, and all of them have taken me to LOTS of places and have provided hours of fun.

good luck with your first, it will be one you'll always remember.

Pepper

Because I live in the interior of Alaska so no, not that many stores lol.  It's dark early already.  We are loosing almost 7 minutes a day of daylight.  I have to get on the ball.  I can see myself doing a lot of snowshoeing this winter...

Sounds like you might have to hide and find your own caches. Have you ever read John McPhee's book on Alaska('s interior)? I spent 2yrs in SE Alaska and loved it. What the heck is " a doula and a Certified Breastfeeding Educator", sound like something Criminal (a cacher) might be interested in ;) . Enjoy.

Here is a handy link to everything you ever needed to know about GPS's: http://gpsinformation.net/

Edited by EraSeek

Stangely enough there are a few around here and I love driving so can get to plenty more. A doula is a professional childbirth assistant and a Certified B/F Educator is just that. I teach the breastfeeding education classes at the hospital. I'll look up that book and see what it is. The name doesn't sound familiar though. Thanks for the link.

Stangely enough there are a few around here and I love driving so can get to plenty more. A doula is a professional childbirth assistant and a Certified B/F Educator is just that. I teach the breastfeeding education classes at the hospital. I'll look up that book and see what it is. The name doesn't sound familiar though. Thanks for the link.

Yeah I was w0ndering too. Thanks for the info.