Not Rreceiving Pocket Queries

mrsr71

The two queries I run every Friday were run about noon, according to the query list, but I never got the e-mails. This is the first problem I have had with this process. BTW, I am on AOL, and I checked the spam list ... they are not there either.

Edited by CharlieP

I'd like to throw in a "Me Too" too.

The same weekly 3 queries not showing up yet today. They worked fine last week and yesterday's were good too. They usually show up early in the morning.

Only one of the three was shown to be generated just after noon today, but, no mail.

Not a thing that will keep me home all weekend. Just wondering if there's a problem.

My poacket queries are not being delivered.

Both of your queries that were scheduled to run yesterday ran and were delivered to your ISP's mail server less than a minute after the Pocket Query Server created them.

I'll PM you copies of the logs if you want to follow up with your ISP on this issue.

:rolleyes: Elias

My poacket queries are not being delivered.

Both of your queries that were scheduled to run yesterday ran and were delivered to your ISP's mail server less than a minute after the Pocket Query Server created them.

I'll PM you copies of the logs if you want to follow up with your ISP on this issue.

:o Elias

I just checked the server. Nothing was delivered :rolleyes: No need to PM. I'll keep trying until I succeed :o

Thanks for the support :o

I ran 2 pocket queries, one just recently and one a couple hours ago. Both say they ran, and I ran each one going to a different email address (one to my ISP Provider and one to my Yahoo account).

Neither one has arrived yet. I would find it strange that the problem would be with everyone's ISP providers blocking the messages all of a sudden. It looks like everyone is having the problem, as no one has reported being successful in receiving their pocket query. How about running one yourself Elias or Jeremy to test it? That would make sense. Maybe it has left the GC mail server, but is sitting out there somewhere else.

I have created two new PQs and both have been run within the last 1-1/2 hours, but they have not shown up in my inbox through Earthlink. I contacted customer support and they said that nothing is stuck in their server and that it does not appear that they have made it in yet.

I finally got one, so I will be able to cache tomorrow without staying up all night to print sheets!! :rolleyes::o :o

I ran 2 PQ's about 4 hours ago. The first is still MIA. The second has just arrived. I made 2 new PQ's about an hour later (same criteria, different name, zipped this one just in case), they are also still MIA.

Very bizarre.

For some reason our mail server is backed up between 1-2 hours. Not sure why though. But I've been monitoring it and it looks like everything is going through, albeit a little late.

It was also consuming way too much swap space for the number of running processes so I rebooted it. Its been running for over 120 days without a reboot, so that might help it a little.

:rolleyes: Elias

I still haven't gotten any of my queries today. The last ones delivered were yesterday 9/2.

Three of your five were delivered just a few minutes after you posted this message. The other two are still in queue but should run shortly.

:D elias

Just before posting I played around with the queries and selected three others that don't normally run on Friday. All three of them ran. almost immediately after I posted my question. The other two finally ran about 45 minutes later.

Thanks,

Dave