Geo Luau

Shop99er

We are planning a Geo Luau at Harper Park, between Southworh and Port Orchard.

It is scheduled for September 11, from 11am to 6pm. Dogs and kids are welcome. This is a County Park, so alcohol is a no-no.

The cache was submitted tonight for review, and assuming it gets approved, I'll post the link here in the forum, also.

This is the Event we were talking about when we asked you-all about your dogs.

Hope to see you there.

(Edit 8/19) As promised, here's the link.

GeoLuau

Edited by Shop99er

The Geo Luau is full steam ahead. Come rain or shine, cachers or not.

Looks like it might be a small turn out but that's okay. There's going to be kalua pig and other foods that are bad for you. We'll be there the whole time so if you just want to swing by and sign the log that's fine.

Next year the luau will, keeping fingers crossed, on August 13th. Mark your calendars!

ALOHA!

I'm going to do my best to be there - especially since Mayday is invited :P - but work comes first. Don't be discouraged, lots of people wait till the last minute before deciding ! It sounds very nice and you sound very generous. If I come I'll try to bring something delicious too !

Don't be discouraged, lots of people wait till the last minute before deciding !

And even fewer will tell you, they'll just show up.

When I had one at Pendergast Park last summer, I was taken aback by how many showed up. I was expecting 10 or so, I think we had more like 30-40.

For those who might be interested, 2 travel bugs have been activated for the Luau.

And, yeah, is is supposed to rain that day, the luau will go on. We've got a couple of tents and the picnic area is covered so we'll at least be dry.

Edited by Shop99er