Lots Of Finds But No Hides...

TWA42

my area is full of fun and creative caches from the likes of **** that I just couldn't live up to

No matter where you live, don't try to reinvent the wheel with your first cache. Buy an ammo can or a good quality plastic container and hide it in a spot near your home or work. Monitor the logs on your cache. Like the Borg, learn and adapt! :mad:

Anyone notice the originator of this thread never responded to any of the subsequent logs?

C'mon TWA42, do you still defend your postion, or will you acknowledge you may have spoken a bit too soon?

maybe he was actually looking for opinions and didn't expect a firestorm.

Like books it takes a little more effort to create than to use. I've placed two caches, although only one is still active. But each time I had to scout around the area I want to hide, come up with a theme, figure out what to put in the cache, and a bunch of other intagibales that you didn't think of. I'd rather a hider take their time, and to throw out a cache titled "Here's my first Cache" and it stocked with McDonalds toys.