Coke Gps Can

Just curious to see if anyone has found one of the Coke GPS cans, I know I would love to find one, even if the only prize was keeping the GPS can! Seems like a cool item to get a hold of and was wondering if any cacher was lucky enough to get his/her hands on one. :unsure:

From what I hear, they're actually cellphones...

Yeah, that was the part I left out of my post. I had called Coke HQ to ask about it, two people said there were no GPSr's, just phone numbers to call if you found a "specially marked can", the other person said it was actually a transponder like a cell-phone, that when activated, connected you to the prize center. Either way, I'd like to win. The first thing I'd do is trade it for a real SUV: a 2005 Jeep Rubicon!!! :blink:

From what I hear, they're actually cellphones...

Yeah, that was the part I left out of my post. I had called Coke HQ to ask about it, two people said there were no GPSr's, just phone numbers to call if you found a "specially marked can", the other person said it was actually a transponder like a cell-phone, that when activated, connected you to the prize center. Either way, I'd like to win. The first thing I'd do is trade it for a real SUV: a 2005 Jeep Rubicon!!! :blink:

I actually think it may be a little bit of both, with "specially marked cans" and cans that have the cell phone built in...